West Somerset and Exmoor Bridleways Association |
Members Area

Reporting Problems

How to report bridleway problems

If you encounter problems on bridleways such as fallen trees, difficult gates etc, You can use Explore Somerset mapping to report issue https://roam.somerset.gov.uk/roam/map

You will need to find the location of your issue then select 'report issue' and click on the point where the issue is (a red marker will highlight the spot). A form will appear for you to complete some details. Please locate the issue on the map as accurately as possible as this makes it easier for the wardens and rangers to locate and investigate.

Issues will be assessed and where necessary, action taken to try and resolve them. If you supply your email address on the form you will receive updates when the issue has been assigned and resolved or closed.

How to report an incident whilst riding or carriage driving

If you have suffered an incident whilst riding or carriage driving off-road or on the public highway, please report it on the British Horse Society website here.